Thursday, October 9, 2008
Ouch
My mom has always said that out of her two kids 9 times out of 10 I'm going to be the one that gets hurt. It has always seemed that when I hurt my self its small and dumb but I would be the one to run into a wall before my brother would, but Kiley when he gets hurt he goes for something big like breaking something. But this week I have defiantly held down my spot on the one most likely to get hurt. I have cut my self on something 5 times in less then a week. Two happened at Tae pan when I just wanted to show my mom and aunt a cute idea for a Christmas gift. And the mug fell out of the bottom of the plastic wrap. I wanted to catch it because 1 it was glass and I knew it would break and 2 because it just seemed like the right thing to do. So that ended me up with 2 cuts, but they did bleed pretty good. Then the very next day Josh and I were playing wii tennis. I had lost the first match and I wanted to win. Because every game is competitive between us I needed to regain something because it always seems like I loose every time. Its not real fun... Anyway so I was going for the win. When I swung I hit the light shade (who ever decided where to put the lights in this house was not very smart). Well the light shade, which was glass, exploded all over the living room. That resulted in a cut thumb. Being the amazing husband that he is starts to clean up the glass. I didn't think that blood and the wii remote made a good combination. I asked Josh if he thought that I needed stitches and he didn't think that I did so I wanted to go over to his mom's and ask her. She didn't think I did either, to make a longer story shorter we'll just say that my mom made Josh take me to a now care and I ended up getting 3 stitches. So that is 3 cuts, the 4th one I'm not real sure how I got it because it is just like a paper cut but it is on a bendy part of my finger and it kind of hurt for a second. So now the 5th. It happened just yesterday (Wednesday) when I was screwing screws into the side of hard drives so that Josh can put them into computers. I was doing great and almost done when one decided that it didn't like what I was doing and it turned and bit me. It hurt and I didn't think anything of it until I looked down and saw that it was bleeding. Oh yeah another cut. It just a little one but it for sure hurts. So I guess what the conclusion has to be is that I should be wrapped in bubble wrap whenever I'm around something that can cause blood.... Not a fun life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my heck Cami! I'm not laughing at you but that is so funny! Cute blog! I'm glad I can check up on you now! :) What is new???
Post a Comment