Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spring?

So when I took these pictures I thought about writing my blog and saying how excited I was that spring/summer was around the corner and then someone decided that spring/summer weather was over and here comes cold AGAIN. But 2 weeks ago this was my pictures of spring/summer coming to the valley.

Putting up my hammock! I spent most of last summer in that being huge and reading.



This would be 'mini' Fui. I brushed her and she needs so much more brushing to make her not look like she is molting.



This is my windmill! Josh made this for me for mothers day! I have wanted one so bad!



This has nothing to do with spring/summer but Brett loves climbing the stairs. She doesn't want to climb down them she wants to dive off the top one.




That's all I got so I hope for everyone that it get warm!

1 comment:

Stephanie and Andrew said...

Oh my heavens Brett is getting so big. I need to come and see you guys and we need to do a girls day! I have Monday and Thursdays off so let me know! Love you and miss you!